What you can learn from INDIANA LEGISLATIVE INSIGHT (02/25/19):
● Bias crimes bill falls apart on Second Reading
● Sen. Todd Young won’t be pinned down on emergency declaration
● Legal settlement forces Indiana to pony up for expensive hepatitis C med
● House GOP boosts K-12 bucks by $600M
● Leaving a Marc: New jobs for Marc Lotter, Marc Short
● Disconnect grows between Guv, OAG?
What you can learn from INDIANA GAMING INSIGHT (02/25/19):
● Second gaming bill emerges: what SB 66 means for SB 552
● IGT to pursue better data on player proclivities
● Appraisal of freed-up license necessary for competitive process?
● Lottery weighs in on sports wagering administration
● January casino revenues sink to second-lowest level of the past 15 years
● Ohio River flooding forces casino closures yet again
What you can learn from INDIANA EDUCATION INSIGHT (02/18/19):
● Could referendum shopping become a thing?
● Indiana graded on student privacy protections – or lack thereof
● Walk-through metal detectors tested at rural high school
● Fingers pointed at home schools
● Bill would undo Kenley reforms on college aid for veterans’ families
● Five more districts plan May 7 referenda, seeking $ for teacher salaries, school counselors, and more