What you can learn from the HANNAH NEWS INDIANA newsletters this week
What you can learn from INDIANA LEGISLATIVE INSIGHT (01/14/19):
● U.S. Supreme Court nixes Indiana challenge to animal confinement law
● Money in the cushions: Governor’s budget proposal detailed
● Truck drivers file class action over tolling
● Federal judge issues scathing rebuke of FSSA
● Poll shows bipartisan support for cigarette tax hike
● Return of RFRA?
What you can learn from INDIANA GAMING INSIGHT (01/14/19):
● Can Steuben County trade on legislative clout to land Gary casino license?
● 2018 was most lucrative year for Hoosier casinos since 2013
● Caesars branding unification in the cards
● Indiana State Police uncover racing pigeons
● Hoosier lawmakers propose lowest-in-nation sports wagering tax rate
● Speaker picks the one gaming issue that will be easiest to pass
What you can learn from INDIANA EDUCATION INSIGHT (01/07/19):
● State price tag surges for financial aid programs
● Data shows families prefer C-rated schools?
● Poor reviews for Indiana Career Explorer
● Teacher contract talks getting more amicable?
● Bill would pay for bleeding control kits in every school
● Tragedies galvanize support for safer bus stops