What you can learn from the HANNAH NEWS INDIANA newsletters this week
What you can learn from INDIANA LEGISLATIVE INSIGHT (01/07/19):
● Survey says: What local government officials told the Indiana Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
● Unigov-esque future for donut counties?
● How Gov. Holcomb’s 2018 campaign finance haul stacks up against past one-dozen years
● Hospital lobbyists strap in for fight
● Indiana reverses brain drain
● Sextons Creek adds to team
What you can learn from INDIANA EDUCATION INSIGHT (01/07/19):
● State price tag surges for financial aid programs
● Data shows families prefer C-rated schools?
● Poor reviews for Indiana Career Explorer
● Teacher contract talks getting more amicable?
● Bill would pay for bleeding control kits in every school
● Tragedies galvanize support for safer bus stops
What you can learn from INDIANA GAMING INSIGHT (01/02/19):
● Where Gov. Holcomb stands on 2019 gaming issues
● Who Senate leadership has asked to author the omnibus gaming bill
● The southern Indiana riverboat that just raised the prospect of closure
● Regulatory approval for new owners of Gary casinos to come quickly
● Hoosier Lottery pulls plug on innovative game
● Don’t forget about us: truck stops and bars lobby up for a piece of the action